Moscow Explorer City Break
4 star Hotel, 4 day English Language Guaranteed Departure Small Group Tour of Moscow
The perfect solution for individuals to join a low cost, no hassle, guaranteed Moscow city tour. Join our well organized, guaranteed departure small group tour of around 10 – 15 pax), with arrival and departure transfers, plus comprehensive sightseeing package included, allowing free time to explore independently.
Our tours start on Friday in 2018 (see dates below) and are guaranteed to run with a minimum of 2 passengers. Book your own flight/train to Moscow and we will do the rest. Moscow is the thriving heart of business with fabulous architecture reflecting Stalin’s influences, alongside historical churches. It offers designer shops, leafy parks, great restaurants and a wealth of art and culture.
The EXPLORER includes plenty of sightseeing for those who like to have pre-organised excursions to look forward to.
St Basils Cathedral on Red Square
Kremlin From the River
Lenin’s Mausoleum on Red Square
Upon arrival in Moscow, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel to check in for 3 nights at the 4 star Novotel Moscow Centre. Evening at leisure. (Check in from 14.00 hrs)
After breakfast, our English speaking tour guide will meet you at Reception at 10.00am for an orientation tour of the city, starting with a tour, on foot, of some of the spectacular underground metro stations in Moscow, known as the ‘Palaces of the People’ when they were first built. You will be amazed at the beautiful sculptures, bronzes, mosaics and crystal chandeliers. Later, by coach, you will see some of the famous landmarks and places to which you may return at your leisure. The tour sights include Red Square, the Kremlin, Sparrow Hills, Bolshoi Theatre, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Victory Park, Novodevichy Convent, the White House and the famous Moscow streets. Tour concludes at around 16.00hrs at the hotel or you may stay in the city and make your own way back to the hotel. No entrances included today. Evening at leisure.
After breakfast, your guide will take you to the famous landmark of the city, the magnificent Kremlin. Within the territory is the fascinating Armoury Museum, your guide will include a visit to this spectacular collection of costumes, silver and arms amongst a vast treasure trove of exhibits. Return to the hotel at around 13.00 or you may stay in the city for further exploration and make your own way back to the hotel. Entrances today: Kremlin, 1 Cathedral, Armoury museum Evening at leisure.
After breakfast at your hotel, check out by 12.00 am and your departure transfer will be provided to the airport / station as required. Further services / programme extensions can be provided upon request.
21, 28 September 2018
05, 19 October 2018
09, 23 November 2018
07, 21 December 2018
Moscow City Tour Price in Euros
Contact us for specially negotiated Tour Operator rates and travel agency rates.
All prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a twin room. Price is valid for all dates.
Moscow City Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation* based on two persons sharing a twin room: 3 nights Moscow – 4 star Novotel Moscow Centre, standard room in 2018.
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers: arrival and departure in Moscow: Applies to international city airports and main rail stations – supplement for riverports and for transfers between 22.00 – 07.00 and on public holidays
- Sightseeing programme with English speaking guide
- Entrances: Moscow – Metro, Kremlin with Armoury museum
- Visa support letter for duration of tour
- 24-hour emergency contact
Not Included in Moscow City Tour Price
- International Flights
- Any meals, beverages, sightseeing entrance fees not specified in the inclusions
- Photo and video charges at museums and places of interest
- Extra personal costs incurred at the hotel
- Extended visa support
- Check in after 14.00 hours . Check out by 12.00 hours
- Accommodation may be substituted with similar grade hotels
- Tours and timings may vary according to local conditions and substitutions may be made if necessary
- Visa support – is supplied for duration of tour only. Extension of visa support costs EUR 20 per person.
- Russian Visa – you will need to obtain a tourist visa BEFORE you arrive in Russia
- Important – remember to apply for your visa at least 1 month prior to travel
- Please ask us if you wish to extend your stay in Russia